Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Park + Life = Fucking Awesome

I was gonna but some in bold, but then i thought which would i leave unbolded?!
Fuck it. I'm bolding them all!!!!!!

GOLDFRAPP
2MANYDJs
PLUMP DJs
XXXCHANGE
METRO AREA
YUKSEK
FAMILJEN
BOY 8-BIT
SOULWAX
DIZZEE RASCAL
DIPLO
DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH?
ELEKTRONS
VAN SHE
BAG RAIDERS (live)
GRAFTON PRIMARY
PEACHES
MARTIN SOLVEIG
JESSE ROSE
BLACKALICIOUS
DRAGONETTE
SLYDE
AJAX
VAN SHE TECH + many more

Bringing back all those memories? I found these at jimps blogspot a while back:

Live sets from parklife last year. Recorded by good old aussie Triple J:


Only one more exam left bitches, i'm done in 20 hours 45 mins! wish me luck.

9 comments:

His Whoreness said...

I know - it's an incredible line-up

I was planning on heading across the pond for Ladytron in early October, but it looks like I'll be bringing it forward a week

Did you make it to WLS? The Melbourne one was really good

Diego said...

that lineup´s mouthwatering. I hope you realise how lucky you are to be able to go there

good luck!

djbigted said...

Why do they have to make stuff like that at times when I have no money or leave from work? Oh wait - that's like always.

Still at least we get DIOYY in August. But Boy 8-Bit? Grumble...

No-ëllk said...

ohhhh... but nothing can beat last years...........

nothing nothing nothing...

Anonymous said...

Cracking line up alright.

Can't wait to head down to General Pants and get this years uniform.
It'll def be obligatory short shorts for the ladies, but what will replace the fluoro for the guys?

Hmmmm.....when it has been announced, can someone let me know? It'd hate to, you know....not fit in!

Anonymous said...

this blog is fucking hopeless - POST SOMETHING NEW!

DiscGoIsUm said...

Haha. Yeah, busy having a life at the moment.

I'll get back to you with that new stuff when life is in the lacking.

In the meantime though, you keep waiting.

:)

Anonymous said...

hah, thankyou:)

an update is all i really wanted.

The Lemur said...

Hi! It's The Lemur over @ The Lemur Blog http://thelemurblog.blogspot.com/
Sunday July 27 is my birthday and I'm reaching out with this mass-created message to all 100-something blogs in my blogroll asking them to send me a nice birthday track! I would like a track to thelemurblog@hotmail.com by Sunday, when I will be posting all tracks in a nice mix - of course linking to the blogs by their respective tracks! Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely, The Lemur