Wednesday, September 5, 2007

About Me

Things I'll let you know...

ABOUT ME

My alias is DiscGoIsUm.



I LOVE music (is there anything else you need to know?).
Music wakes me up in the morning.
I listen to music in the shower.
I listen to music when I'm driving.
I listen to music at uni.
I listen to music at work.
And I listen to music when I'm at home.
And when I go to bed.

I listen to many genres. Pretty much anything besides Opera, Christian, Country, or Hardcore music. So that leaves you with: Electronica, Indie, Dance, Rock, Pop, (Some) Metal, Instrumentals, Drum & Bass, House, and a wave of other new stuff just to name a few

Born in 1987 / Male / Live near Sydney in Australia / Doing Comp Sci at Uni.

I'm on Last.fm / I'm on Myspace / I'm in a couple of forums...

Add me to your friends.
Save my feed
Drop me a line if you want me to check out your stuff.

Support the artists and buy their songs/albums/cds/shirts/tickets/frisbees/etc belowe are some places you can do so...

amazon / beatport / itunes / jb-hi-fi / juno

0 comments: