Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Presets Do Damage (And Vice Versa)


This was just going to be an update on the last post, but then i figured I'd post some more shit too.

First of, the
UPDATE (Here's the 320kbps rip gotta love p2p):

The Presets - My People
(zshare) (you send it)

A myspace rip of the always great Damage (previously /on-special-occasions? Damage On The Backseat) edit:

The Presets - My People (Damage Edit)

I'd call it more of an extended mix rather than an edit, as its a good, and I mean GOOD, two minutes longer.

Some proof of the awesomeness that is Damage, (who although now resides in Vancouver, came from good old Ulladulla -> The ultimate Year-10 (age 16) down-the-coast-piss-up-weekend-getaway-town. Memories...), anyways... proof:

Damage On The Backseat - Strictly Wizard

And for old (old) times sake, keeping with the 'my people theme', a delicious remix by the boys that are Basement Jaxx, of the woman that is Missy Elliott, I bring to you '4 My People':

Missy Elliott - 4 My People (Basement Jaxx Remix)

This the first piece of Basement Jaxx I've posted, I haven't really heard much from them lately, since their 2006 Crazy Itch Radio (probably my least favourite record of their's, yet it's still immensely good). They are pretty awesome live, I've seen them twice, and there is just something about their style. Looking forward to some new shit of theirs soon, hopefully.

0 comments: