Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sweet Child From My Mama's Ice Babies


Any idea what this post is going to be about?

You guessed it! Well, Actually I'm assuming you didn't so I'll tell you. It's about:

1. Stacy Ann Ferguson
2. William James Adams, Jr.
3. Robert Matthew van Winkle

Why would I be posting about these people and who are they? Read on...

The first two I am posting about because I saw them live the other day, and before you judge me, I got free tix (worth $150) and took the tix 'cause my girlfriend wanted to go. Anyways on to who they are.

1. Stacy Ann Ferguson

AKA
Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas



FACTS You might not know/care about, about Fergie

"I started doing ecstasy. Then I got addicted to crystal methamphetamine. My weight dropped to 90 pounds. I lied to my friends and said I was bulimic. Finally I started going crazy. In that moment I talked to God and He said: 'I've given you all these gifts, so what are you doing?' I decided to get clean. I told everybody what was wrong."

"I had a few drinks before the show, but I didn't think to go to the restroom before we went onstage. We were jumping around -- it was all very rock-n-roll -- and my bladder just started... you know. Somebody brought out these champagne bottles because it was the New Year, and I basically opened one up and squirted it all over myself, so nobody would notice. It was a very memorable Pea experience."

// Stay'n Classy

CONTENT,
The reason I started talking about Fergie... Because I took a video of her singing... Guns & Roses... Sweet Child Of Mine... OMG:



2. William James Adams, Jr.

AKA
Will.I.Am also from the Black Eyed Peas



FACTS You might not know/care about, about Will.I.Am

He went to the same school as Grey from the Brady Bunch (about 20 years apart), that school must just have, like, a, leprechauns pot of gold talent.

CONTENT
Will.I.Am's 'I Got It From My Mama (minus Daft Punk)' (I can't wait for someone to make a I got it from YOUR mama remix)




I only have these two vids uploaded at the moment, but if I up any more they will be here

3. Robert Matthew van Winkle

AKA

Vanilla Ice of 'Ice Ice Baby' 'fame'



FACTS You might not know/care about, about Vanilla Ice
Vanilla Ice (or the artist formerly known as MC Vanilla ) ploughed Madonna!
Attempted suicide (unrelated, or so we are led to believe)
Where I may have stolen the idea of facts aka 'trivia' from. Big ups to nek and his crew
I can't spell Vanilla. Thank God for spell check.

CONTENT
, Yes the rumours are true Vanilla Ice is coming to Australia over New Years and WILL. BE. IN. THE. GONG. FOR. N.Y.E! Awesome. See you there Wollongong!


MORE INFO
found at http://www.vanillaicedownunder.com/

Word To Your Mother!







I love the transition here between the photo above, where the guitarist goes from a suit to so gangsta below.



0 comments: