Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hype much?



Ok, so someone got a bit overzealous. Will.I.Am of Black Eyed Peas fame (or vice versa, depending on how cool you are) recently recorded a track that heavily 'sample' Daft Punk, much like Kayne, but with one main difference. Will forgot to forgot to check with the folks from Never Ever Land first. But that's not all. Not only did he record the track he also made the video. I reckon Daft Punk just said no to stop an even bigger tsunami of requests for more sample clearance, since Kanye's hit. Check 'em out below:

The never-to-be-released-Daft-Punk-sample version:
Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama (ft Daft Punk Sample)

The released-un-Daft-Punk-sample-less-good version:
Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama


The video:
Watch
Download

Enjoy bitches.

0 comments: