Sunday, October 7, 2007

My True Identity

Me:




Check out the Soulwax - Miserable Girl (Remix) & The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar (Remix) over at the bowl. Brought to you by Shinichi Osawa (Remixes) & Dave from Compton.lol.(Blogger). I'm really diggin' the Soulwax. Chems is still d/l'n now... oh wait. It's done. It's rock'n my socks too. Bloc-Party-esque-ish? Anyone else getting that vibe? I like it.

Also, check it. Saw these somewhere a while back. Genius.

Watch:
How the Star Guitar video was thought of/designed (To Download)
The Star Guitar Video (To Download)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Such a flattering picture! I really like the way that the Poison-esque hair accentuates the curves of your cuppy body! Shakey goodness!

Thanks for the glowing words man!

Dave

DiscGoIsUm said...

Cheers for the flattery!

You ever seen the show the pic is from?

Google 'ATHF'. Awesomeness * 3.

I recently found where they may have got their inspiration from. I'll post it once I get some new power-age for my camera.