Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Radiohead & 42:40




In Rainbows is on the way... I just hope they they included they cover art in the zip. Gotta love some good cover art. Hope the musics good too, buts there's not much chance it wont be is there! I'm hoping for Kid A/Amnesica twist to the songs!

Here it comes...

Ohh nice... I'll let you listen to it for yourselves...

Check out the same link i told you to for Muscles if you were too lazy to pay nothing for it legitimately.

I'm curious to know how many downloads they've had. Its got to set the record. Break it 10 folds my guess.

UPDATE:

I read over at Idolator, that with some very tentative calculations they may have made 5 million pounds already.

My fave tracks:
Number 1: Radiohead - 15 Steps
Number 2: Radiohead - Bodysnatchers

0 comments: