Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Yorke, New Yorke (Sort Of)



Sort of, as in it's not all exactly 'new'. But it is all Yorke, Thom Yorke in fact (pictured above, gettin' his mud on). I've decided that uni is not completly gay today. Since it's the last week and my net at home has been slowed down, I decided to use my remaining bandwidth at Uni to up some tracks. Scroll down for the goodness.

Brought to us by: XXXChange (from Spank Rock), Stretch & Vern, Satahsi Tomiie

Here are the tracks:

Thom Yorke - The Eraser (XXXChange Mix)
Thom Yorke - The Eraser (Stretch & Vern Edit)
Thom Yorke - The Eraser (Satoshi Tomiie Reconstruction Edit)

BONUS:
In case you missed these (from December).
Approved (& upped at the time) by Thom himself:

Thom Yorke - The Clock (Surgeon Remix)


"First there is Surgeon's Rmx of "The Clock." This was the one that made me think, we got to start getting these out. I was chuffed he wanted to do it as think he is a MASTER. He has turned it into something really hard. And disco. Well what I call disco anyhow. It made me very proud.
I hope it gets played in a club somewhere. Not that I get out much nowadays." - Thom Yorke

Thom Yorke - Analyse (Various Productions Remix)

"This is a deranged twist of "Analyse" by Various Productions. I got into them after hearing Hater off their Lp The World is Gone." - Thom Yorke

0 comments: