Saturday, October 6, 2007

What has happened to the world?!



What a start to my (unsuccessfully searches thesaurus for opposite of impossible) successful career as a blogger, a half drunken tirade, about something shit anyway, at 5:39 in the afternoon.

Hi, I'm Disgoisum. It's my secret identity, thats how successfully I'm going to be/am (obviously).
Point: It has taken me exactly 1 month to find out about apple's new love child the 'Ipod Classic', (yes they need extra promotion) what is this the 6th generation? yeah that's classic alright. Anyway how the fuck did i not know about it? No idea. Cries into empty glass. I want one. Fuck apple. It's 160GB of portable mp3 player-ness. For roughly the same price as my first 160GB Lacie external.

Anyways tirade over. This is/will be the best music blog of all time. My taste is eclectic, for want of a better word to describe that i like lots of music that you probably don't. And after a lack of careful consideration I present to you... something I found elsewhere (here). Visit it. Read/Download.

(It's some Manson remixes, as I am seeing him tonight, at a concert, not a date, although it should be awesomely/crazy/fun/involve-goats-blood, everything your usual date would contain, so I can see the possible confusion. Just the first step, of many, in making you realise how random my tastes are)

Something substantial for you ears later... (that means come back)... now... where are my earplugs.

Discgo

0 comments: