Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gay, Gay, Gay!

Yep that's three gays!

Gay 1: Uni is being extremely gay atm. But alas, only a couple of days left, then study week, then 3 exams (over two weeks), and then I'm done for the year!

Gay 2: Gay ass bandwidth! Only a couple of days left until I get a new internet provider, with 25 gigs of download pleasure. Until then you might be lonely. Check back soon, or check yourself (and by yourself I mean the opposite) & get yourself my feed.

Gay 3: Gay Children's Characters. Seriously, WTF!? I mean "not that there's anything wrong with that":

Ernest & Bertram



The Simpsons

References

The above are examples of greatness, but below...

Harry Potter
Seriously. Dumbledore. Gay!? Isn't that impossible? He's a fictional character, in a series that never mentioned his sexuality at all. Doesn't that make it non-existent?? Or is there a secret spin-off that no-one told me about?

Anyways... (Did someone say isn't this a music blog?)

In the spirit of gayness, check out...

Electric Six - Gay Bar (The Young Punx Mix)

(This song is mega old by the way the original Electric Six track was out 2003/4ish. No idea about the date of this Young Punx Mix, but it's pretty cool (and fits with the them of the post perfectly, and I can't be bothered upping the original, as I'm sure you've heard it, and it would take me 20mins)

Until I get more bandwidth, I'm going to sleep.

0 comments: