Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pussy... Cat... without the cat




Here's some tracks that have been getting me pumped lately:

Track #1:

Peter Bjorn & John vs The Pack - Young Folks Pussy (Diplo Mash-Up)

"It's my pussy I can do what I want, humph, I'm a big girl now"
"Tap. Tap. Where the pussy at?"

Love playing this Diplo Mash-Up to people that like the original PB&J (thats not a reference to peanut butter an jelly, hello... Australian, it's fucking Jam already) tune just to see their reaction. Chilled song, yet fast beat. Still with the catchy whistling, with hip-hop vocals via The Pack's Candy.

You can find the original vocal track of 'Candy' over at disco-not-disco. Pitchfork's review here.

Track #2...

Is just now being put on hold due to an unforeseen invite to the pub. Gotta do what you gotta do. I was gonna hold out on this one, didn't wanna be one of those people letting everyone know where the free albums are at! (buy if you like people). Nevertheless, If you dig Melbourne, Australia's 'Muscles' you may find a special surprise if you head over to Nodatta. That's all I'm saying.

0 comments: