Friday, December 14, 2007

Daft Punk Melbourne!

Okay........ these next words describe the concert:





Yep, your correct, there are no words there, i.e. there are no words.

Stay tuned for a (compressed) 2GB flash card worth of awesomeness from the first Daft Punk concert in Aus ever! OMG. If you weren't there you missed out! I don't know if I'll be able to wait know what is coming up while I wait for the Sydney show.

Interestingly enough there was no 'big screen'. There are similar photos (at the very bottom) as to what I'll be posting tomorrow... If i make the flight... which is in a good (bad!) 6 hrs. Which means I have to be there in 5 hrs. Which means I have to leave in 4 hrs. Which means I have to leave in 3hrs... I should have gone to the after party... Busy P was at the gig tho... he got up to some antics...

Anyway... check back tomorrow... or the next day... or the next day... etc... etc... etc...

Peace, Sleep, & Daft Punk!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are so beautiful. The daft punk's concert in Paris is the best experience I've had in my life for a show.Thanks for the add in your blogroll.
Cheers

DiscGoIsUm said...

I wish the pics were mine! Google found them for me (Thanks G) as an interim between that and my next post. Which will have to be tomorrow as for now I am catching up on my sleepingnesstimes...