Sunday, December 23, 2007

Daft Punk Sydney!



I finally found some sort of way to describe just how awesome the Daft Punk experience is, it goes "I found found $15 on the ground, and that was probably the worst part of the day". Simple, yet effective. If finding money is the worst thing to happen, you can only begin to image how much better it got.

Here's some vids to tide you over as I put some other thoughts / uploads together, Flickr photos etc. I was in the D barrier, which for those who don't know is a barrier shaped like a 'D' that helps the people at the very front, like my old mate (been mates for one day now) Joe who flew from Los Angeles to see Daft Punk in Sydney!, only get squashed by about 4 thousand people instead of 24000. I was about 5 people back and to right hand side at this gig, so no dead centre at this gig, but a hell of a lot closer.

Anyways heres some vids...

Daft Punk (Part 1 of 2)



Daft Punk (Part 2 of 2)



I had to split it because it was too long for youtube as a single vid. 13 mins in total.

Here's DJ Falcon from the after party at the Metro, which was awesome btw.



Enjoy.

0 comments: