Thursday, November 8, 2007

All I Wanna Do Is D.A.N.C.E. (And P.O.S.T, And Not Study!!!)

OK so I couldn't wait/focus on study, so here it is, something to tide you over I've been working on this P.O.S.T. for a while, turns out it's my 20th! Woo Hoo. Awesome-ness. Hope you like it. Make sure you read the warnings tho. or it could get ugly. lol...

WARNING: There are remixes of Justice's D.A.N.C.E. below. If you dislike this track for any reason, be it general dislike, or 'I liked it, but I've heard it so much, I'll cut my ears or next time I hear it, but it's still a good track, and I don't blame Justice' etc etc. If this is you, ignore this post. For those still wanting more, get scrolling.


Haven't been able to get enough of Justice's great, yet overly played hit, D.A.N.C.E?



(Download Vid)

My answer is Y.E.S! I have been able to get enough. About 12 times enough, maybe more!

Hence I decided to make this, a definitive post full of all the dancin' you, or anyone can handle (minus most of the legit stuff, BUY THE SINGLE). At least now next time you hear Justice played it might be a different remix.

For your viewing pleasure and ease, I've put the tracks in alphabetical order so you can just read down the list, and pick up the ones your missing.

Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Alan Braxe Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Blake Is Ruthless vs Sick Boy Edit)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Blazes Nightmarish Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Charlie Fanclub Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Cherry Cola Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Coffee's Fluo Machine Mix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Ed Ward B Dark Remix aka 'Doudi Mix')
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Frikstailers Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Jackson Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Jacques Lu Cont/Stuart Price/Les Rythmes Digitales Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Justice Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (More Mash Than Smash BRAIN Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Plimsouls Guitar Hero Rework)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Plus Move Pirate Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Radio Edit)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Rehearsal Version)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Tittsworth Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Yuksek Edit)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Zoltar's Your Wish Is My Command Edit)

But wait there's more...



Picture is in honour of M*A*S*H. I just finished watching the final series. Yes I'm a N*E*R*D. (That was the clincher wasn't it!) OK. REVELATION! I knew I was a nerd, but I didn't realise how much, that fact I was doing the calculations should have been a hint. But it wasn't until I got the numbers...
36DVDs
11 Seasons
6560 Minutes
109 Hours
4.5 Days!

HOLY FUCK!... Good show tho, but I should have been studyin. Anyway... the Mashups below.

Justice vs Death From Above 1979 vs Shiny Toy Guns vs Boys Noize vs Young Love - Find A Sexy Way D.A.N.C.E. (Luvtek Mash-Up)
Justice vs Jay-Z - Show Me How To D.A.N.C.E. (Christopher Roberts Mashup)
Justice vs Data - D.A.T.A.N.C.E. (Paste Back Mashup)

Overall, I'd have to say Zoltar's I my favourite at the moment. Got no idea who he is unless this is him.

Let us know your favourite mix in the comments (same if anyone's found some good ones that aren't here, surely that's impossible? Yes?).

In regards to my last post: Tears For Fears - Mad World (Original) and I've been trying to study lately so these mixes from Have Fun Club (was going to abbreviate to HFC but it sounds too much like KFC), Dave's latest premier (a sample in their sounds like/reminds me of Daft Punks 'Human...Human...Human') & this site has really been hooking me up lately with my weird study habit of pretty much only listening to Hip Hip / Rap style music. Cheers to TheHoodInternet. Check out their mixtape from back in June:



01. Intro
02. The Pack vs Crystal Castles | I'm Shinin' Like A Crystal
03. Dizzee Rascal vs Cyndi Lauper | Girls Just Wanna Fix Up
04. Rhymefest vs !!! | Put It On My Chk Chk Chk
05. Rick Ross vs CSS | Push It To The Alalimit
06. Birdman & Lil Wayne vs Black Rock | Stuntin' Like Black Rock
07. Rihanna (feat. Jay-Z) vs Menomena vs M83 | Cyborg Umbrella
08. Trillville (feat. Cutty) vs The Knife | Some Cut Like A Knife
09. Omarion vs Mylo | Drop The Icebox Pressure
10. Tag Team vs LCD Soundystem | Great! There It Is
11. Lloyd vs Feist | My Moon My Shawty
12. Crime Mob (feat. Lil Scrappy) vs The Shins | Rock Yo Sea Legs
13. Swizz Beats vs Deerhoof | It's E.S.P., Bitches
14. Lil Wayne vs Modest Mouse | Fire It Up, Firemouse
15. Lil Mama vs Marnie Stern | Absorb The Lip Gloss
16. Mos Def vs Battles | B-Boy Battles
17. The Game (feat. Kanye West) vs The Go! Team | Wouldn't Grip Far
18. Snoop Dogg (feat. R. Kelly) vs Architecture In Helsinki | That's That Whirlwind
19. T.I. vs Fujiya & Miyagi | What You Know About Transparent Things
20. TLC vs Led Zeppelin | All My Scrubs
21. Timbaland (feat. Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake) vs Hot Chip | Give It To My Boy From School
22. Destiny's Child vs Justice | Lose My Waters Of Naza(b)reath
23. Ghostface Killah (feat. Jacki-O) vs Spoon | The Ghostface Of You Lingers
24. Khia vs Dan Deacon | Snatch Da Crystal Cat Back
25. R. Kelly (feat. T-Pain, T.I.) vs Broken Social Scene | I'm A Flirt (Shoreline)
26. UNK vs LCD Soundsystem | North America Walk It Out (UNK Soundsystem)
27. Outro

UPDATE: Checlk out their oh so real myspacefor links to all of their (100!) mashups of hip-hop/rap with anything 'popular' (not pop) eg Radiohead to NYPC, PCD, Clavin Harris, Battles, The Knife, Junior Boys etc. etc. Props.

I'm Out.
Enjoy.

BTW where did I steal the post title from? What song? I can hear it but I can't pick it... "All I Wanna Do Is Dance..."