Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Back from holidays, and ready to catch up on 20 days of blog music and news I've missed out on... but tonight of course, is a night to celebrate being back... Party!!!

Don't expect too much from me atm, cause you probably know more then I do. In the brief amount of time I've been home I've managed to find two pieces of news, however old they are, that both shocked me.

1. Chemicals & Muscles?

Apparently Australian Muscles is supporting the Chemical Brothers on this leg of their tour. A very interesting pick, which I'm all for, but I can just see what many other peoples' expressions would be.. if they were too high to care. More info here.

2. Daft Punk at the Grammy's

Now I may have just been completely out of the loop here, but I had no idea about this, and still have no Idea if it's true, but it does come straight from the whores mouth. Check out the vid there.

What you can expect from me, in a soonish time frame, is something I haven't done before, involving promoting some tracks I picked up whilst holydaying in the good old land of the queen, qld.

Oh, and thanks and wow for the hits and comments while I was away!

3 comments:

His Whoreness said...

Welcome back - you have been missed

His Whoreness said...

I take it we've seen this.

DiscGoIsUm said...

I hadn't actually, Cheers!
Good to know you were watching my internetless back.