Thursday, April 24, 2008

So Fucking Pimp: Did I Mention that I Spit the Dopest Rhymes?

After seeing Mr Hype himself post this the other day I had no choice but to post this. Monzy is a West Coast Nerdcore Rapper, or to get all genre specific, he is a Computer Science Gangster Rapper. He is also single handedly responsible for "Hooray, Brussels Sprouts!" giving a result when searched in google, not to mention his toilet machine (which I will mention later). So being the core of nerd that his is, he doesn't have a myspace, but a blog, that he started in 1998! Did someone say old school???



Check out this latest video he did for his track "So Fucking Pimp" and you'll see what I mean.



Now pick up the battle rap "So Much Drama in the PhD" that Monzy wrote almost 3 years to the day ago. His hilariously good attempt at starting a West to East coast beef by dissin' MC Plus+, creates an atmosphere; "This young fellow certainly knows how to induce me into raising my hands upward in a motion that makes me think 'I just don't care.'" And has other commenter's out of his 20 thou of listener's on his last.fm page sprayin all sort of code/linux jargon. "Kill -9 forever"! Haha.

Pick it up:

Monzy - So Much Drama In The PhD [YSI] [MF]

Several random hilarious quotations:

And bitches dereference my pointer for free.

What's wrong MC Plus Plus, am I making you nervous?
Even skanky fat hoes give you denial of service.
You'll probably go to jail before you write your dissertation
So prepare your asshole for some internal fragmentation;

My flow is so intense that I will overflow your buffer,
Corrupt your stack pointer makin' all your data suffer.

While you're busy poppin' stacks I'll pop a cap in your skull,
While you smoke your crack pipe I'm gonna pipe you to /dev/null.
I may not have a label but I rap like a star;
I'm an unsigned long int and you're an 8-bit char.

Your mom circulates like a public key,
Servicing more requests than HTTP.
She keeps all her ports open like Windows ME,
Oh, there's so much drama in the PhD.

By the time you've rhymed one line, I've already busted ten;
You rap in exponential time and I'm big-O of log(n).

I run gmake and gcc,
And I ain't never called malloc without calling free.
I'll beat your ass until it's colored like a red-black tree
'Cause there's so much drama in the PhD.

Oh and i forgot to mention this Computer Human Interface video/paper he wrote in 2003. The CHI system he and his fellow researcher developed was called the 'You're In Control' (Yes! It is a play on words) Here's an exerpt from the paper:

While urinating outdoors is playful for many people, bathroom sanitation requires a serious focus and conformity. You're In Control encourages cleanliness while reintroducing play to the act of micturition.
It is (HGHLY RCMMNDD) you click the link:

Link

0 comments: