Saturday, May 24, 2008

On an important note

I know I haven't been doing much for quite a while now but more is in sight...

Uni is over in one week
Exams are over in four weeks
The Teenagers & The Presets are during or soon after that
Then I'm turning 21 and going skiing in July
Giddy up.

So expect me to have more offerings for you all after exams, cause I'll have had time to catch up on the endless (5000+) rss posts that have been made bloggers around the sphere this semester. Hopefully I'll start catching up in just under 48 hrs, when my last assignment will have been submitted.

On a serious note, everyone who hasn't already (it's two years old...) should educate themselves by watching this video (the 'funny to length ratio' runs out just after the kid mentions chillin' alot):



Chill

0 comments: