Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chemical Beats

Check out My YouTube for videos from the Sydney Chemical Brothers show. I decided just to do some montages, so I didn't waste my dancing time just holding the camera still...
They are uploadin now, they'll be up by morn.
Even though it's already 4am.


Here the results:

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Freakin Awesome night, even the train home (and thats not sarcasm), thanks to the group next to us who sang, danced, pill popped, vandalised, screamed, water fight'd, relationship tif'd... was like a concert on a train. Maybe that could be a movie. 'Concert On A Train' - "We need to get this concert off this freaking train". Haha.

Flikcr Photo's Soon...



Galvanise.



Two People.



Clown. The creepiness of this clown will never be able to be judged by what it looks like in photos or videos.



Tiger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah that clown was sooooooo creepy almost scary... do you remember the two things he was saying?

DiscGoIsUm said...

Yeah!

So. Fucking. Freaky.

If you check out the first video, the clown comes in at 2:15.

He's saying:

"Just get yourself high!"

Pretty sure that was all, just the one thing. That's all I got on video anyways.

Anonymous said...

He did appear briefly and said something else... later on in the show... can't remember what he said.

so freaky.

my favs were "Star Guitar". I'd forgotten how much I love that song. And the exploding balls one... from the new album, the song is "Saturate". So well done! From the pong imitation balls to the exploding paint things!!! :D

DiscGoIsUm said...

I thought that may have been the case, but I couldn't remember or see it from any of my vids.

The bouncing paint balls were some of the best graphics of the night, having said that, it was all brilliant.

Ridiculously awesome is definitely a phrase I'd use to describe the experience.

Anonymous said...

Saw their own show on Wednesday and at future yesterday. Saturate was definately the hightlight for me with those exploding balls. Their vodaphone arena show was 10x better than seeing them at future.