Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kick & Scream Bitches



Bringing back memories? This is a ridiculously low quality camera phone picture from when I saw The Presets on the Love Boat in '06. What a great fucking day that was. The Presets have been epically awesome from the first time I head them and they're only getting better. It definitely shows in the first two tracks that have been released from their second album Apocalypso. And they've keep it coming!



Y'all might remember that I posted a live recording of The Presets playing the 'Kicking & Screaming' track way back when at Never Ever Land. Well, the album version is out and it is H-O-T.

It will be as big, if not bigger, than any of their other tracks to date. Or that's my prediction anyway.

I got hold of it via STAIII and my new rss feed demon program that tells me when I should be in the know. It has also just told me that it's now on at least one other blog. Awesome. Check 'em out.

Oh, but before you do that, go and pre-order the album like I have told you oh so many times. And I'm thinking most of you listened because the Mod Shop says they are out of stock, so head over to JB. You'll be Kicking & Screaming if you miss out. Ahh. Had to be said. Here it is.

The Presets - Kicking & Screaming
(YSI)

You can check out their other newby 'A New Sky' (which although I don't think has as much bangage potential, its still up their with all that is the quality of The Presets music) on either of the other blogs I linked to above.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply great

His Whoreness said...

they have the hallmarks of greatness but they just don't sound finished

Anonymous said...

Finally! The Presets are gonna blow everything away with Apocalypso. Thank you so much and keep it up.

Mary Ann said...

that doesn't beat the time julian dressed up as steve irwin after the whole sting ray incident.